1. As you ask her to not to do something, she stares straight into your eyes and does it anyway.
2. After giving her the bowl of popcorn or goldfish she's been begging for, she says "thank you," smiles, and then dumps it in the floor and proceeds to walk on it.
3. Her favorite room in the house is your bathroom and her favorite toys are your make-up bag and lotion.
4. When it's much, much to quiet.....you run as fast as you can to the diaper changing table knowing that's where she'll be...her face coated in Desitin and the floor covered in baby wipes.
5. Most of the rooms in your house stay locked.
6. At the ripe young age of nearly two years old, she can say her ABC's and count to twelve yet she "can't" understand the hundredth time you've
7. Even though she mostly speaks in complete sentences and has a pretty good vocabulary for her age, she doesn't understand the concept of "We don't eat play doh or legos!"
8. You find yourself putting her in the bath just to keep her contained for a few minutes so you can brush your hair and put on make up....only to discover half of your makeup is missing.
9. Every time you go to the bathroom, you take her with you because pottying by yourself is less important than the anxiety you get by not being able to watch her every move for 1.5 minutes.
10. Your nightly routine consists of teeth brushing, singing, reading, and praying with her and then listening to her beg and cry to stay up longer or for you to sleep with her.
And when she is finally asleep and the day is over, you feel like this:
"It's about how much you can take and keep moving forward."
What would you add to the list?